Why should I get my regular immunizations?
Receiving scheduled immunizations and travel vaccinations is an easy way for people to prevent illness. At Viamedica we believe that health promotion through illness prevention is essential for us to live an active and healthy life. Receiving vaccinations that the Quebec Minister of Health office recommends is one way to stay healthy.
Viamedica follows the Quebec Health Minister’s guideline recommendations for travel vaccinations as well as the regular scheduled immunizations. We at Viamedica are committed to providing you with the tools to live long and healthy.
The Quebec Health Minister’s office web site has a complete list of recommended vaccines. Choose from one of the links below:
Vaccines offered at ViaMedica
- Gardasil - Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis A+B (TwinRix)
- Hepatitis B
- Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type b)
- Influenza (injection and FluMist)
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Meningococcal Group - A,C,Y,W135 (Travel)
- Meningococcal Group B
- Meningococcal Group C Conjugate
- Pneumococcal Conjugate - Adult
- Pneumococcal Conjugate - Child
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide
- Shingles (Zostavax)
- Tuberculin PPD
- Typhoid Fever
- Typhoid Fever Oral