Medical Receptionist - Full-Time
We are currently looking for energetic, responsible individuals able to work independently; as a full time Medical Receptionist. The selected candidate will be responsible for greeting our clients and visitors in a professional and friendly manner, answering the phone, patient registration, chart preparation, and other clerical work as required.
- Meet and greet patients
- Answering phones in a timely manner;
- Answering client questions and providing instructions;
- Appointment scheduling, patient registration;
- Manage patient invoicing and receipting, balancing payments (end of day);
- Manage the smooth running of the reception area
- General filing and chart preparation;
- Maintain and ensure waiting room area is tidy and presentable;
- All other reception and administrative duties as required and directed by the Head Receptionist position.
- Provide excellent customer service to patients and visitors.
- Maintains professional, considerate and congenial work relationships with co-workers.
- Observes strict rules of patient confidentiality.
- Maintains accurate patient records.
- Schedules procedures either in person or by telephone in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Answers the telephone, takes messages and provides information in a professional manner.
- Keeps work area and dressing rooms clean, organized and stocked with appropriate supplies.
- Observes clinic policies and guidelines.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of medical reception experience
- Professional and client-service oriented
- Well polished excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Must be Bilingual
- Computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or appointment scheduling software
- Strong professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology is an asset
- Experience with receiving and processing payments an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to cope and work in a busy environment
- The ability to work within a cohesive team environment
- The ability to adapt and respond to change
If you are a Medical Receptionist, and want to be part of this professional and dynamic team, please submit your CV to: email@example.com