Ultrasound Technologist - Part Time or Full-Time
We are currently looking for an Ultrasound Technologist who will contribute to our mission of providing excellence, respect, and integrity in all facets of our operations and our professional and business conduct.
Under the direction of a Radiologist, the selected candidate will perform a variety of ultrasound examinations (abdominal, pelvic, surface, thyroid, vascular, MSK), while observing patient safety practices through the standards of Accreditation Canada. The Technologist will also be expected to get trained in and perform certain procedures and tests. The Technologist will work effectively with other clinic staff, physicians and administration to ensure high quality patient care.
- Receive and complete requisitions, entering relevant data into the diagnostic imaging information system and preparing patients for specific procedures
- Perform ultrasound procedures in accordance with regulatory body guidelines and ViaMedica policies
- Ensure all necessary documentation is accurately completed for each scan
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of PACS, RIS
- Comply with patient safety and confidentiality policies
- Follow the normes de pratique OTIMROEPMQ
- Completion of a recognized post diploma Ultrasound program, or equivalent
- Current OTIMROEPMQ Permit ,
- Ultrasound Certification (practice autonomously) preferred
- CAMRT Certification is an asset
- Minimum of one (1) year Canadian experience preferred
If you are an Ultrasound Technologist, and want to be part of this professional and dynamic team, please submit your CV to: email@example.com